Xi'an Day Natural Inc
Add: F501 Gazelle Valley, Pioneering R&D Park, No.69 Jinye Road, Xi'an 710077, P.R.China
Tel: +86 29 6853 8705
Fax: +86 29 8834 6304
Beta-carotene is part of a family of chemicals called the carotenoids, which are found in many fruit and vegetables, as well as some animal products such as egg yolks. Biologically, beta-carotene is most important as the precursor of vitamin A. It also has anti-oxidant properties and may help in preventing cancer and other diseases. Beta Carotene is also known as a provitamin because it can be converted in our body into vitamin A after oxidative cleavage by beta-carotene 15, 150-dioxygenase. In plants, beta-carotene, acts as an anti-oxidant and neutralizes singlet oxygen radicals formed during photosynthesis.
1, Product Name: Beta-carotene
2, Extract Method: Synthesis / Biological fermentation
3, Active ingredients: Beta-carotene (Orange red color)
4, Specification: 96% Crystal powder
10%, 20%, 30% Oil Suspension
1%, 2% Water Suspension
1%, 10% water soluble powder
1, Potential anti-cancer and anti-aging phytochemical
2, Most effective antioxidants against free radicals
3, Strengthen the immune system, strengthen the resistance
4, Protect eyes crystal fiber section, prevention of cardiovascular disease
5, Reduce sun induced skin damage
6, Applied in Food,Pharmaceutical,Cosmetical industry
1. Aluminum foil bag: Little quantity of extraction powder packaged in a plastic bag, and with aluminum foil bag outside.Regular 1kg-10kg per bag.
2. Cardboard drum: Bulk weight packaged in double plastic bag with a cardboard drum outside. Regular 25kg-28kg per drum.
1. About shipping method: DHL / EMS / UPS / FedEx / TNT / Air Cargo.
2. About payment method: T/T,Western Union,PayPal,Credit Card and Cash etc.
3. About QC: All goods will be inspected before shipment.
4. About OEM service: OEM orders are acceptable as your requirement.
5. About delivery time: Normally, it will take 3 working days from China to destination country.
1. New 3000m2 lab equipped with advanced instruments like GC, HPLC, GC/MS and HPLC/MS.
2. Halal/Kosher/FDA Certifications